Drinks.ng Recipe: Do More With Your Henny
The El Diablo’s Fire cocktail is usually referred to as the “lesser-known cousin of tequila.” Not very popular, especially in this part of the world, El Diablo’s Fire has many variations. Most variants go with tequila and ginger beer as base ingredients.
Interestingly, there's a unique variation of this tequila-based cocktail where the tequila is replaced with Hennessy VS. Considering how much Nigerians love Hennessy, this could probably come in handy.
How To Make
- 1.5 oz Hennessy V.S
- .75 oz crème de cassis
- .5 oz fresh lime juice
- ½ tsp of chipotle powder
- Pinch of salt
- Ginger beer or ginger ale
- Blackberries or lime wedge
- Ice cubes
- Put ice in shaker.
- Pour all ingredients (except ginger beer/ginger ale) into the shaker.
- Shake until well chilled.
- Pour into a rocks glass with fresh ice.
- Put a dash of ginger beer/ginger ale.
- Garnish with blackberry/lime wedge