Ask Eat.Drink.Lagos LXXVI
NOSA: Lol...Zara is president of EDL-hive. On a serious note, we gave it some thought and decided to redesign this way as compromise. A bit of the old and a bit of the new. You can always view the "old site" with eatdrinklagos.com/blog, however.
- Tortillas - Delis (VI).
- Fresh Salmon - La Pointe, Rennie’s (Ikoyi), Delis
- Greek Yogurt - Deli's or the Nigerian made variant at Green Grill House (Lekki). La Pointe might have also, but not sure.
- American Type Bacon - Haven’t really found American-type bacon in Lagos. It’s more often Spanish ham.
- Bagels - Delis has the frozen ones from Delifrance. La Pointe too.
- American Sweet Potatoes - Delis, again. It is “seasonal”, however, i.e. it’s only available when their shipment comes in. There’s a guy that grows them in Ogun State (??). If you want a connect, we might be able to hook you up.
If any readers can help, please jump in
NOSA: We’re looking at late December. We’ll be able to confirm the date in a week or two.
NOSA: Cafe Royale probably makes the most affordable drinks on the Island.
FOLLY: If you really want to get the nice drinks, just splurge and go to RSVP.
NOSA: I’m going to be predictable and say Craft Gourmet because they have the cheapest mimosas per liter.
FOLLY: And I'm going to agree with him cause he's right.
FOLLY: Chicken Republic.
For all questions your mommy refused to answer when you were little...